Monday, October 3, 2011

Do You Extreme?

Okay, I wouldn't call myself an extreme couponer, but I love a few freebies here and there. if it's simple enough to print from a computer and pick up at the store, I'm in. Today I got almost $40 worth of free stuff, and all it invoved was a couple minutes and a printer!

First I picked up 2 scrubbing bubbles hands free toilet cleaners. These are regular $9.99 and Walmart had them on sale for $3.97 each. I was going to be at Target anyways for another freebie, so I took the Walmart ad into Target to be more efficient (since Target price matches.) So Target price matched them at $3.97 each, and I had (2) $4.00 off coupons I printed online. NET PRICE (-$0.06)

Here is the $4 off coupon (you can print up to 2): https://www.rightathome.com/Offers/Pages/2011-09-sb-facebook.aspx


Next, at Target I purchased a Transformer action figure MSRP $11.98, marked down to $9.98 and I had (2) $5.00 off coupons. NET PRICE (-$0.02)
The thing about Target is you can use a Target coupon AND a manufacturer coupon at one time. I had a Target coupon for $5.00 off and a manufacturer coupon for $5 off. I don't really need this, but I will be donating it to the Salvation Army Toy drive. :)

Target Mobile Coupon (This was new to me, as I signed up for it online, and Target instantly send me the link to my cell phone which gave me a bar code to give the cashier to scan): http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile.jsp?title=coupon_signup

Manufacturer coupon on Targets website (you'll have to pan through until you find it): http://gan.doubleclick.net/gan_click?lid=41000000029606694&pubid=21000000000203393


Next I picked up a free pair of VS underwear, via a coupon they sent me in the mail. They send me these every quarter for some reason. Retail price $8.50. NET PRICE ($0.00)


 
In the end I got $38.46 worth of stuff for FREE (before tax).  The items at Target had some tax that I needed to cover, but I'm going to ignore that.

Not too shabby!

No comments:

Blog Design by Caked Designs