Wednesday, August 14, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things.....

I have a couple make up products I LOVE, so I have to share.


1. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream (No.27)
I've been using this BB cream as my foundation for maybe 2 years now, and it is the absolute BEST. A lot of BB creams have come out in the past 2 years, but I still believe this is one of the best creams out there. This is a product from a Korean company, and let me tell you, they figured something out. This cream blends well, offers great coverage for a BB Cream, and it's light weight. Coverage....and light weight...perfection.
I don't really know what BB stands for, but I always thought it stood for "Better Beauty" because it's supposed to be good for your skin with all the minerals or whatever is in it. But, I'm not sure about that. If anyone knows, let me know!
I have medium toned skin, and I use No. 27, which seems to be one of the more popular ones. You can either order this from the Missha website, and it will ship from Korea, or you can order right from Amazon.com. (You can also see a ton of reviews from people who agree this stuff is awesome) I've ordered from both. Sometimes you can get some free product samples if you order from the company directly, but if I need it super fast I'll order it from Amazon. It retails for $29, but I think Amazon usually has it for $14-$15.


 Another thing that I love about this foundation is how long it lasts. 4 weeks ago I thought I was on my last drop, so I quickly ordered off of Amazon. Below is a picture of my bottle on month 4. It's still going strong. It's like the clown car of make up bottles. They must have created some super vacuum suction, because the stuff pumps out so easy. No more trying to get the last drop of foundation out of a bottle, or pouring too much out. This is a simple pump, and it's great.
 2. Erase Paste by Benefit

This is a recent find, but an instant winner. I found out about this product from a make up professional who posts videos on YouTube. Her videos are amazing. If you want to see someone go from no make-up to flawless in 15 minutes, and give you step by step instructions, with all the products and tools, check her out. You won't be disappointed.
Here is her link to her page: http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeUPbyKiani
Here is the link to the video I found out about erase paste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6nsvXJXtKQ


So what is "Erase Paste"? Well, it's kind of a concealer, kind of a brightener in one. I use it to conceal areas like under my eyes, or spots around the crease of my nose, but it's a brightener that if I blend into my cheek bone it really makes my make up pop.
It is not greasy, and it lasts all day, even in the heat of the summer. Note I am 8 months pregnant, and the sun makes me feel like a beached whale, but my erase paste doesn't smudge!

You can get it from Sephora or Ulta. It's $26 and is in a tiny tube, but I've been using it for 3 months and I've barely dented the thing. I think if I let it, it will last 8 months. I don't know the shelf life of this stuff, but I'm getting my $26 out of it.
If you want to see nearly 4,000 reviews that rate this product very high, go to Sephora's website. I guess I'm not the only one!

I did not receive any compensation OR any products to do this review. I just love these products so much, I wanted to shout it from the mountain tops....or....from my computer....

No comments:

Blog Design by Caked Designs