Friday, September 16, 2011

Free 16x20 Poster Print from Walmart

I saw this coupon online that you can print to receive a free 16x20 poster print from Walmart. It looks like a photo enlargement!

You have to upload your photo at Walmart.com and you have to select "for same day service."
Add a 16x20 POSTER print to your cart (I choose Matte finish instead of glossy since I was framing mine).

You also must select to pay at pickup. (because the coupon has to be used when you pay in the store)

Enjoy!



Note: If you have trouble printing from this picture, you can go to this website to print the file from an attachment(this is also a website I find a lot of great deals/coupons/freebies from


http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3308470 (post has been removed)

PS. While you are here, please consider voting for my little *Sophia Millikan* (The baby with the white head band) in a national baby contest. She's made top 10 so far (out of 3,500) and needs your help to make top 5.
You can vote for her 5 times a day at: http://www.facebook.com/MunchkinInc?sk=app_159117397504600

Or, check out my blog post about the contest! Thanks!

No comments:

Blog Design by Caked Designs