Tuesday, June 7, 2011

29 Weeks

I've survived another week!
This was our first full week back after vacation. It was hard getting back into the swing of things, but we managed.
Highlights of the week include painting our guest bathroom. (Ian picked another amazing color), and getting ready to move the office furniture out of the soon to be nursery. We have picked out our nursery colors, it will be brown and pink, and Ian will be putting in some chair rail, to make the room look more formal. (I'm still trying to convince him to put in a baby chandelier for our little princess, but he thinks that's a little over the top.)

Some lowlights of the week include sleep. Man, have I had issues getting a full night sleep. One night last week I woke up at 3am, stayed awake for a bit playing on my iphone, then went downstairs and proceeded to clean the living room and kitchen. Exhausted the next day, I attempted to have a better sleep that night, and woke up in the morning to a terrible leg cramp/charlie horse, and screamed my head off. Luckily Ian was quick to react, and got me some water, a banana, and massaged my leg. What a good husband!

The picture I have this week is one Ian took of me in Canada at Niagara on the Lake.



Weeks: 29 weeks
Weight Gain: 15 lbs (how I lost 2 pounds...I have no clue! Does this mean I can eat whatever I want this week?)
Belly: 37 inches
Sleep: Horrible
Food Cravings: Fruit, Fruit and more Fruit. Strawberry's and Mango's especially!
Food Aversions: Salad, still
Movement: Like crazy! It's like a little dance party in there.
Symptoms: muscle cramps, exhaustion, a couple headaches here and there, and general largeness to where I have to work at getting out of bed.
Belly Button: It hasn't popped, but i can see it flattening out. I still don't think it will pop!
What I miss: Wine, especially after seeing so many wineries in Canada!
Best moment this week: Picking out paint with Ian for the nursery.
What I’m looking forward to: Getting our furniture in, the Governer School Picnic this weekend, and going to a Squirrels game next week with the VSCPA!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

you are such a cute prego lady! I'm glad you guys got a fun little baby-moon :D

Blog Design by Caked Designs