Sunday, June 15, 2014

A new job, a fresh start

So I left public accounting....I actually left. It was a bitter sweet moment for me, as i had been with the same Firm for 8 years. But I needed to move on and find something that worked a little better with my new life.
I started my new job 3 weeks ago, and its pretty awesome. I'm in private industry now.  I'm still working full time, but having a more regular schedule allows me to be present at home a little more, both physically and mentally.

I'm so excited for what the future holds in my career, but always remind myself of the most important job I have, mommy to 2 pretty amazing little kiddos.

(I'll keep telling myself that as I listen to my 2 year old have tantrum number 3 for the day... And it's only 8am! )
Love her always!

No comments:

Blog Design by Caked Designs