Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week 18

I’ve made it another week! I’m feeling good, I’m getting my energy back, and things are looking up! I’m in the heat of tax season, and I really needed this energy! We celebrated Ian's 28th birthday this week. I keep reminding him that next year, he'll have another guest at his birthday dinner. :)


Weeks: 18 weeks
Weight Gain: 4 lbs
Sleep: MUCH better. I can actually get comfortable! Now if only I can sleep in a little more….
Food Cravings: Cereal! Fruit Loops is the cereal of the week!
Food Aversions: Meat, not really into it at this point.
Movement: Definitely feeling a lot of moving around! It mostly feels like little bubbles or flutters.
Symptoms: Pains in my abdomen, which is apparently normal.
Symptoms I don’t have: no nausea, no headaches (thank goodness those are gone!)
Belly Button in or out: still in!
What I miss: Eating sushi! Man I want some sashimi sooo bad!
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move around, and Ian pressing his face next to my belly for the first time to talk to the baby. He said “Hello baby, this is your dad!” It was so precious!
Weekly Wisdom: Don’t drink a lot of water before bed, especially if your pregnant, and have a small child sitting on your bladder! That feeling of waking up in the middle of the night when you are finally comfortable but have to pee, is ANNOYING!
What I’m looking forward to: Our furniture came in today! I need to figure out if we are going to pick it up now, or let them store it for us!

No comments:

Blog Design by Caked Designs